Kinross-shire the Friendly County  
Classified Ads
Volunteers Needed
Situations Vacant
Police Box
Club List
Business List
Useful Numbers

Clubs & Groups
Childcare & Education
Public Services

Photo Library

Kinross Newsletter
Kinross C.C.
Milnathort C.C.
Website Information

contact administrator

Police Report

Community Engagement Drop in Day
There will be a drop in day at Kinross Police Station on Friday 4 December between 2pm and 7pm. This is open to members of the public wishing to pop in to discuss any policing issues with their community police team.

Recent crime locally
A black and white Rincon gent’s mountain bike was stolen from a garden in Ochil View, Kinross, between 15 and 16 October.

Flames takeaway in Kinross was broken into between 21 and 22 October and a quantity of cash stolen.

Jewellery was stolen from a property in Kinnesswood during a break in some time between 15 and 24 October.

A sit on lawnmower was stolen from Powmill Milk Bar between 4pm on Saturday 24 October and 8am on Sunday 25 October.

Two houses in Kinross were entered and property stolen some time during the night between Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 November.

Between Sunday 8 and Monday 9 November a quantity of fuel was stolen during a break in to Loch Leven Fisheries. This is similar to an incident in October.

An attempt was made to break into a barn at farm premises in Milnathort overnight Saturday 7 to Sunday 8 November. The attempt was unsuccessful.

A black 50CC scooter was stolen from the car park at the Balgedie Toll Tavern on Tuesday 10 November between 3pm and 4pm. It was recovered a short distance away, in Kinnesswood. Anyone who travelled on the A911 around this time and who observed anyone on or pushing a scooter is asked to get in touch with Police.

Jewellery was stolen during a break in to a house in Powmill on Thursday 5 November.

Police Scotland – local community
Telephone 101 for non-emergencies
Community officers for Kinross-shire:
PC Rhiannon Lorimer, PC James Wilson, PC Douglas Stapleton and PC Atholl Spalding.
Community Sergeant, Kinross-shire: Sgt Geoff Goodison.

Community Watch
Receive email alerts about criminal incidents in your area, crime prevention advice, flood alerts and much more by signing up to Perth and Kinross Community Watch. The range of information received can be tailored individually; each person signing up can choose which partner agencies they would like to receive messages from. Visit this website for more details:

Crime Stoppers – Telephone 0800 555 111

This is a free phone number (unless you are using a mobile phone), which any member of the public can contact at any time if you have information relating to a criminal activity of any sort. It is, if you wish, confidential and you cannot be contacted if you choose to remain anonymous.